Tickets are now on sale!
Please read on for how to book...
Tickets - The Savoy Ball 2019
Tickets for all parts of the day are now on sale here.
Please note that tickets are NOT available through the venue as this is an external production.
We are expecting to sell out in advance as in previous years, so early booking is advised. There are different price levels available (book early for the best seats and prices) and for maximum flexibility all parts of the day are available separately or in any combination.
Please note -
- - Save money by booking everything you need at the same time (booking fees will automatically be discounted at checkout)
- - All purchases are final - there are no refunds/returns under any circumstances. We are offering optional refund protection insurance at checkout - please consider this if you think there's a chance you or any of your party might not be able to attend (alternatively, if necessary, you may sell your tickets at face value or transfer them to someone else).
- - Total booking fees collected will be donated to The Fire Fighters Charity
- - Tickets are only available via https://tickets.savoyball.com (Matinee tickets are also available at https://savoyballmatinee.eventbrite.com) - do not purchase elsewhere!
- There is a strict dress code for the evening (Vintage Attire or Black Tie)
The Matinee Concert, 2.15pm-5pm
- Gallery table - per seat £45
- Cabaret table (in front of stage) - per seat £39
- Balcony seat - £35
- Front stalls - £29
- Rear stalls - £26
3-course meal at a local restaurant
Optional add-on to the Matinee Concert and/or Ball -
- Per person - £30
The Ball, 8pm-12.30am
- Gallery table - per seat £55 (sorry - sold out)
- General admission (standing/dancing) -
Standard price - £45
Early bird price - limited numbers (or til end March if available) - £40
The Late Show, 12.30am-2am
Optional add-on to the Ball -
- Per person - £10
Current Special offers
- £1.80 per ticket
To reduce the total booking fee you pay please add all your tickets to your Shopping Cart before checking out - the total fee will be automatically discounted to £1.80 per person - eg to book the Matinee and Ball for 2 people add 2 tickets for each before checking out.
Credit/debit card fees and ticketing fees are an unavoidable cost in the modern world. We have absorbed as much as we can into the ticket prices but want to ensure that we can give a decent donation to our chosen charity, The Fire fighters Charity. We will add the total of collected booking fees to our charity donation this year.